Snorkeling on Booby Cay Island
Location: Booby Cay is approximately 4.8 km via Norman Manley Blvd from Sandy Haven Resort.
About the activity:
- Duration about 1.5 to 3.5 hours.
- Mobile or printed vouchers accepted.
- Live guide.
- English speaking guides available
- Start your adventure with a boat ride from Negril and enjoy watching underwater marine life at Seven-mile beach.
- Visit the paradise of Booby Cay island and take a walk on the island.
- After exploring the island, snorkel in the beautiful crystal-clear and turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- View an old shipwrecked anchor
Important Info Before Travelling:
- 7:45 am is the pickup time and the tour departure time will be confirmed after your tour confirmation.
- Private round-trip transport to Montego Bay is obtainable for an extra fee.
The tour package includes:
- Snorkel equipment.
- Boat trip from SMB (Seven Mile Beach) to Booby Cay Island.
- Breakfast provided for the 3.5hr tour.
- HD photos emailed to you through link one month after your tour
The tour package does not include:
- No free round-trip transport from Montego Bay (You need to pay extra charges).
- Organize for the activity
Booby Cay Island
re you planning a trip to Booby Cay Island for a spot of snorkeling? Start the day with a private glass bottom boat ride before snorkeling at these beautiful tropical reefs here in Negril. There’s plenty to see here from the old shipwrecked cannon and anchor, to the unusual tropical marine life.
Once you’re finished snorkeling, take a trail along the picturesque island, swim among the caves or wet your appetite for a Jamaican breakfast at the local restaurant, the choice is yours!
If you’re staying at Sandy Haven, speak to reception to book the trip.